In order for the prayer to work, we first must feel as our prayer already answered and feel graditude in our hearts for it. Gregg Braden says, one must become the change one wants to see in the world. We must become the very things that we choose to experience in our lives. If we’re looking for love, understanding, and happiness in our lives, we must develop those qualities within ourselves ,so that the Mind of God can mirror them back to us in our relationships. If we want abundance, we must feel gratitude for the abundance that already exists in our lives.
FEELING BASED PRAYER
- We witness all events, those of environmental balance and those that we see as the absence of this balance, as possibilities — without judgment of right, wrong, bad, or good.
- We release our judgment of the situation by Blessing those conditions that have caused us pain. The Blessing does not condone or consent to the event or condition. Rather, it acknowledges that the event is part of the single source of all that is. (Please see the book Walking Between the Worlds: The Science of Compassion, for details.)
- Now, we feel the feelings of our prayer already answered. In doing this we invoke the ancient quantum principle stating that conditions within our bodies are mirrored in the world beyond.
- We acknowledge the power of our prayer and know (feel) that the focus of our prayer has already come to pass.
- Our prayer now consists of acknowledging that balance already is present in our world, living from the knowledge that this balance exists, and empowering our prayer by giving thanks for this opportunity to choose.